Submit an Article
Papers must describe an innovative technique and/or new knowledge, and they should relate their content to similar research conducted around the world.
E-mail your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word (not PDF) attachment – after you have made it match the style of papers published since Volume 3(2), as follows:-
- All text is in 11-point Arial font, but the title, abstract, keywords and level 1 headings are in 12-point font
- All margins are 1 inch (2.5 centimetres). Each paragraph has a 6-point space after it, and the abstract is narrower, right justified and in 10-point font.
- Level 1 headings are bold with a 12-point space before and a 6-point space after them. Level 2 headings are similar but 11-point. Level 3 headings are similar to level 2 headings but not in bold. Level 4 headings, if you must have them, are similar to level 3 headings but in italics.
- Graphics are inserted into the document (not sent separately).
- The Harvard system of referencing is used.
We are always willing to referee truly original and highly visual papers.